Are you looking for proven strategies to accelerate your blog’s growth?
Sweet! You’re in the right place.
Blogging Wizard is a community of savvy bloggers, launched in 2012. Our aim is to share real-world, actionable tactics and strategies that you can put into action right away.
So you can get more eyeballs on your content, rapidly grow your email list and finally start earning a decent chunk of cash from your blog. But most importantly – create a lifestyle that puts you in the driver’s seat.
Here are the founding beliefs that this blog is built upon:
- You don’t have to be a great writer or be insanely intelligent to become a successful blogger. But if we adopt a learning mindset and putting in plenty of time, and hard work – we can accomplish anything.
- We don’t have to be chained to our blog’s 24/7 to make them successful (but be prepared to work a lot to get it off the ground) – by working smarter we can ensure we spend more times with those we love.
- While there are countless institutions focused on driving people apart – blogging can bring us together.
- Blogging can give us the power to become real change agents, and make a difference one person at our time – right from our armchair. Like Ghandi says; “be the change that you wish to see in the world”.
Our advice has been featured on cool sites like: CIO, The Huffington Post, Forbes, About.com, Pro Blogger, Kissmetrics and more. So are you ready to get your blog growth on? Sign up for our newsletter to get our latest posts, as well as 15+ exclusive guides and checklists that you won’t find on the blog.
What you’ll find here on Blogging Wizard
Our mission is to publish detailed guides, tutorials and how-to’s that you can put into action right away.
You’ll learn about the strategies, tactics, and tools that you need to give your blog magic powers.
Some of our most popular posts include:
- The Definitive Guide To Growing Your Blog’s Audience
- 36 Smart Ways To Grow Your Email List 2x Faster
- The Serious Blogger’s Guide To Traffic Generation
- 10 WordPress Plugins To Put Your Email List Growth On Overdrive
- Guest Blogging Strategy: How To Knock Your Next Guest Post Out Of The Park
- How To Get More Social Shares: The Definitive Guide For Bloggers
- How To Blog In A Crowded Niche Without Getting Lost In The Noise
- 6 Steps To Writing Captivating Blog Post Intros Every Time
Alternatively, click here to read our latest blog posts.
So, who started this community of blogging wizardry?
Hey, Adam Connell here…
I started Blogging Wizard in 2012, as a platform to share what I was learning in my new role at a marketing agency. Since then it’s grown into a go-to resource for both beginner and intermediate bloggers.
You’ll find blog posts written by myself and a handful of other talented bloggers.
I don’t have an ‘open door’ policy when it comes to accepting contributors. In fact, I only accept new contributors when I’m confident in their knowledge and experience – this means you can rest easy knowing that the people writing for Blogging Wizard know their stuff!
Here are a few quick facts about me:
- I have a degree in Music Technology.
- The best trick I can do on a yo-yo is “split the atom”.
- Built my first website when I was 12 using HTML – it didn’t go well but hey, I was only 12.
- I live in the heart of the UK with my girlfriend Nicola – she now helps me out with the running of Blogging Wizard.
- In college (around 2009), I launched a free online record label to promote my music and my friends. Our music has been downloaded almost 3 million times thanks to a blog and a few online communities.
Since 2009, I’ve learned a lot about marketing and blogging – my advice has been shared with hundreds of thousands of bloggers already. I’m excited to share that knowledge with you too.
Blogging Wizard is a project that I’ve poured my heart and soul into – I’m passionate about helping other bloggers take things to the next level, and I can’t wait to see what you can accomplish with what you’ll learn here.
Now, it’s time to take the next step and get on the insider list.
You’ll get our latest posts sent to you via email – so you won’t miss out on that golden nugget of information that could make all the difference for your blog’s growth.
You’ll also gain free lifetime access to our subscriber-only guides, checklists and templates. More than 15+ for you to sink your teeth into and accelerate your learning.
Thanks and talk soon,