Before you get in touch, I’ll quickly clarify what you should or shouldn’t email me about.
This is to make sure that your time isn’t wasted.
When you SHOULD email me:
- It’s something about Blogging Wizard
- It’s about me (Adam Connell) personally
- You’d like to interview me, feature my advice or get a quote to use in a blog post
- You’ve noticed a bug and want to let me know
- You need help downloading a free resource offered somewhere on the blog
When NOT to email me:
- You want to write for Blogging Wizard (we’re now invite only)
- You want help promoting a product launch
- You’d like some feedback on a blog post you’ve written
- You’re looking to buy ad space
- You’d like me to write about your startup or cover a press release
1 more thing:
Be clear, and concise. It’ll help me reply quicker.
Send me your message via the email below: